Wednesday, September 14, 2011

It's soooo easy!


It's very easy to use the Jeweler in the Dishwasher Basket.
Just place  your ring, pendant, or earrings inside of the eggs.
Place chains, bracelets or any jewelry with small stones
inside of the soaker tank.  Attach the lid of the outer basket.


Place the Jeweler in the Dishwasher basket on the top rack of the dishwasher and run the cycles like you normally would.
Notice the dirt around the diamonds and in the crevices of the ring in the above picture.  Now look at the picture on the right, notice how ALL of the dirt is gone from this ring.  I placed this ring inside the soaker tank because it has several very small stones.  I ran the dishwasher cycles as I normally do, and then I removed the ring.  Since there was still a lot of residue left behind (because this ring had not been cleaned for 3 years) I used a toothbrush and I poked under the center stone and behind and around the small diamonds.  It took a couple minutes of brushing while running under hot water, but the ring was spotless when I was finished.  It's so easy to use this product!

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete